Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Graceful Things: The Simone Carvalli Wedding Dresses

Known for great quality of the dresses, Simone Carvalli offers you with great many choices of beautiful dresses. The bridal gowns and bridesmaids outfits from them made of the best 100% silk fabrics and the finest lace.
When I saw the Simone Carvalli wedding dresses the first time, some words came to my mind: graceful, delicate and perfect. I can not help falling in love with wedding dresses like them.
Here are the latest wedding dresses from them in the 2012 bridal collection.
So many delicate details but not overdo it!!! The dress is still classic and chic.....
 I love the totally white color of a wedding dress. I love the beautiful flower around the waist.....
Fantastic flower shoulder straps work perfectly together with the beautiful flowers around the nest.... Being graceful and unique, the dress looks so great!!!
 Layers and layers of the chiffon make a dream for the bride.
 One shoulder neckline always remind me of the goddess form the myths world.
 Love love love the perfect match of white and black colors in the wedding dress...

No comments:

Post a Comment